National Car Donation Program
Society of St. Vincent de Paul’s National Vehicle Donation Program
The Society of St. Vincent de Paul, Inc. wants to remove barriers to independence and success. The Society accepts donations of cars, trucks and boats and uses income generated by donated vehicles to provide assistance to those in need. Cars that are in acceptable condition are often given to identified clients who are in crisis and need a vehicle for work.
FIVE REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD DONATE YOUR VEHICLE TO ST.VINCENT DE PAUL SOCIETY
- Nearly 80 percent of the proceeds of your donation helps local people in need
- You receive the maximum tax deduction allowed under IRS regulations
- Hassle-free donation process
- Free pickup of your old vehicle anywhere in metro Atlanta
- You may be providing transportation to someone, allowing them the dignity of keeping a job to support their family.
Want more information or to begin the process of donating a vehicle?